Saturday, December 10, 2005

That's All Folks

So the web site is finished, the papers are posted on it and I think the time has come for the last post of the semester.

Whether or not I continue this remains to be seen, my own other blog has certainly suffered for it. But some of this stuff would go right over the heads, the rest they don't need to hear. :-)

As tangental and often unrelated as it must certainly seem, this Blog, minus perhaps the Alien-Hybrid post, was driven by genres and folk art and all those things I'm surprisingly sad to see go.
SO whether I continue to vent, or this just becomes more detris on the information superhighway, I have to say I am pleasantly surprised to find that i had to do this. so...uh thanks Chris.

'Till Next year,

-Br

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home